Interfight is a playful and artistic installation where users can interact with small robotic interfaces, at the same time these robots scroll and move on a touch-screen located on the floor of a cage where is displayed an interactive map.
Interfight is a series of physical NETbots, (datapolluters) designed to complicate the relationship between systems. They provide wrong information for tracking web site location, fighting against databrockers, design homogenization and GUI standards. Interfight becomes especially interesting when it behaves freely through the tablet operating system. It acts as intruder: clicking, opening and closing applications, taking decisions, collapsing social networks, typing random comments and posting then in your name. + INFO.
– KIKK2016, International Festival of digital and creative cultures. Namur (Belgium).
– ARS ELECTRONICA CENTER, Interface Culture Pop Up Show at AEC, 30/04/2016 Linz (Austria).
– INTERFACE POLITICS, 1º International conferences. HANGAR, Production and Research Centre for Visual Arts in Barcelona.
– ISMAR2015 14th. International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, Fukuoka (Japan). PDF Catalog
– SPECULUM ARTIUM 2015, 7th international festival of new media culture. Trbovlje (Slovenia).
– ARS ELECTRONICA 2015. Post City,Linz (Austria).
– HANGAR. Center for Art Research and Production, Barcelona MEMBRANA – Residency For Artistic Interface Criticism PIPES Participatory Investigation of Public Engaging Spaces. collaborative project of the European cultural associations: ZKM | Karlsruhe, CIANT (Prague), HANGAR (Barcelona) and BRAINZ (Prague).
How The Arts Can Help Tangible Interaction Design: A Critical Re-Orientation, by Enrique Tomás, Interface Culture, University of Art and Design Linz, 4020 Linz, Austria
It works by taking the human body capacitance as input, through conductive material, and interacts with another graphical interface on capacitive surfaces like touch-screens. The contact between both interfaces, cause a physical reaction (gravity, friction, vibration). They are a paradoxical method to emphasizes the presence of the interfaces in our lives.
Technical Suppor & Special thanks Enrique Tomás.
Suported by: In collaboration With:
“Stupidity” by Ifapa.me URL: http://www.ifapa.me/STUPIDITY
“Critical Interface Manifesto” + INFO.
“The Random User” by Monobo URL: https://vimeo.com/132609771
“Tender – It´s how people meat” by Marcello Gómez Maureira URL: http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/this-piece-of-meat-just-swiped-right?utm_source=tcptwitterus
“DIY Kindle Scanne”r by Peter purgathofer http://p-dpa.net/work/diy-kindle-scanner/
” Lonely Sculpture” by Tully Arnot, URL: https://news.artnet.com/in-brief/somewhere-out-there-a-sculpture-is-surfing-tinder-206315
“FABACADEMY” Daniel Armegol http://fabacademy.org/archives/2015/eu/students/armengol_altayo.daniel/htm/15.html