FILE_MON-2.0-Video_Game is an example of application programmed to execute actions by itself behind the GUI and users gaze.
FILE_MÓN-2.0- the Video_Game is an exercise of media archaeology. Inspired in video games platforms such as Space Invaders, FILE_MON-2.0. The Video Game, proposes an interactive and educational journey through the history of computing and storage media. FILE_MÓN-2.0- the Video_Game, mimics the aesthetic of the computer desktop, use the cursor as an avatar and shoots recycle bins against the enemy. The enemies are folder falling from the top of the desktop, when the enemy is shot, the game take a screenshots by itself saving and store it in the computer desktop, being able to collapse the ROM-memory if the recreational activity continues for a long period of time. When the game is over, the user finds his or her desktop full of folders. FILE_MÓN-2.0- the Video_Game is just an example of application programmed to realize actions by itself and execute it behind the user gaze.
File_painting is an application that mimics the computer desktop and modifies screen surface by additive techniques. File_painting changes the comprehensive use of the desktop actions becoming the GUI in a playful experience
– Transnumeriques Awards (special GIF) ARTour Edition (France 2015).
– Digital Art Festival Taipei 2015. http://digitalartfestival.tw/daf15/en/platform-5.html
– BYOB, Barcelona+II. Centro de arte MUTUO (Spain). URL.
– LA VICTORIA ART CENTER/Muzeul National de Art Contemporana, Use at your own risk. Interface Culture, Bucharest (Romania).
– TATE COLLECTIVES, 1840s GIF Party, Late at Tate Britain. London (Great Britain).
– SHAKE YOUR MON3Y, Digital & Net.Art, Online Exhibition URL: http://www.mon3y.us/
–EL PAIS, El arte en la edad del Silicio. Las obras de 1840s GIF Party.
-EL PAÍS,Archivos sobre lienzo digital. blog Arte y Tecnología, Roberta Bosco y Stefano Caldana. 02/12/2013.Link
–NEURAL, Critical digital culture and media art, Link
SANKT INTERFACE DAY 2016, Interface Cultures, Linz (Austria).